God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Photo effect and collage

I was kinda bored this afternoon... so I decided to do some effects to the recent photos and made a collage... please enjoy!



Us in chalk and charcoal

Hui Hui, Yiwei and me in Chalk and Charcoal

Us in color

Us in Color!

me

ME! (forget what effect le)

Twist....

Me "twist" under the spotlight

hui and me

Hui Hui and me under the spotlight too...

Serene and me

Serene and me under yellow spot light

FINALLY........

collage

The Collage!!

0 comments (click to comment):