God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Finally Exams are over.... here come holidays!

Few days before exams.....

Taking a break after some time studying at the airport...... photo taking time!!!

Coffee Break!!

Yeah!

Serene and me


Back to study

After a long tiring day studying at the airport.... we treat ourselves to a goooood dinner.....
Having plates for dinner?

After a heavy dinner and long tiring day..... we went to Toy 'R Us...... and.... this is what became of me and serene...

Life or Exams?

Near Death because of Exams...

AND NOW.........


Phew..... finally exams are over.... no more fractures.... no more splints.... no more flexor nor extensor tendons injuries.... no more 12 week programme..... no more ABC Crisis model.... NOR anymore STRESS model.... NO MORE HOPEFULLY...... (if i don't get any sub...)

Soon after exams over..... 12 of us... namely, Jace, Feran, Waiyin, Pam, Chun yi, Serene, me, Huihui, Yiwei, Shuhan, Charmaine and the only guy in our class - Ruijie, headed to JB for our "excursion" and seafood dinner....

We really had a FEAST.... photos will be posted after I get hold of them....
But I have 1 from my Phone.....



Hmm... Jace, Yiwei and me.... went over to huihui's hse for mahjong!!! We started at 1+am and played untill 5.30am...... and we were hungary at 2+am.... had mee goreng for supper.... lolz....
Jace stayed till 8+am as she had sth to attend to.... while Yiwei and me happily slept till 11+am.... and we had our breakfast at 12noon... lol... and watch 2 VCDs till 4+pm...

Before we left Huihui's house.... we took some pics.....

Hui hui and me



Yiwei, Hui Hui and me!

0 comments (click to comment):