God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Reflections

I always do reflections in odd places. And this time round - in the bathroom, when I was bathing.

Suddenly, I thought I will be no longer a student soon.... in another year times. What will I be?
Will I be OT? Will I be Outdoor Instructor? Will I be student?

I have no answer for the above BUT for sure I know,

  1. I have to pay up my study bank loan
  2. I need to support the family
  3. I want to get a degree
  4. I want to start a family, hopefully bet 26-28 yo, and before my loved ones leave me (But before I do that, I need to find someone suitable)
  5. I want to bring my parents overseas. (The furthest my mother went was JB)
  6. I want to get a BIGGER house, so that my parents and my future children can stay comfortably in.
  7. I want to climb mountains after mountains.....
  8. I want to help as many people as I can, though I know I cannot help all.

0 comments (click to comment):