God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, May 22, 2006

2 Days @ Ubin

I was at Ubin for 2 days continously with 2 diferent agenda. Either one, I donated my blood to the mosquitos there......

Day 1: Hosanna Baptish Church Family Day by Quantum Dynamics

There was last minute change of plan. I was told to do amzaing race instead of sensory trail. Due to my ability in cycling, I was told to station at the Bermuda Triangle instead of the station that Raymond is suppose to take.(BTW Raymond was running a high fever.) I did broken bridge at my station. Photos of the station will be posted once I get hold of them. Meanwhile, do enjoy the following photos:



In my house lift
In my house lift

Which road should I take?
Bermuda Triangle

Path towards dreams
Old Rubber Plantation

Kids 1
Me with Wei Hao, a participant

Kids 2
Me, Wei Hao, Rebecca and one with a super long name that I cannot rememeber

kids 3
3 of them

Kids 4
Kids


All the kids came around when we took photos with a few and in the end, it has 6 kids in our photo. ;)


Day 2: Recee Trip for Adventure Youth Camp by Tampines Centre Youth Group

I went for a recee trip for my youth camp. Thanks Stat for coming along and Joyce for joining us to mamam beach. ;)

We started of to the sensory trail. That was what I've missed out yesterrday. Not too bad, at least Stat knows quite alot on the plants there.

We went over to Jelutong Campsite too..... and spotted the following but flowers on the left
and right sides are really poles apart.

Flowers at Jelutong Campsite
Flowers at Jelutong Campsite

Vincent 's Son
Vincent's son...... cute isn't he?

Quary @ Ubin - View 1
One of the quary in ubin

Quary @ Ubin - View 2
Another view of it

Puppy @ old orchid farm
Puppy @ old Orchid Garden

Wild boar @ old orchid farm
Wild Boar


During this recee, we also "explored" some temples and Shrines......




German Girl Shrine
German Girl's Shrine


Thai Temple @ Ubin
Thai Temple


Datuk Temple
Datuk Temple


Dua Bek Gong Temple
Dua Bek Gong Temple


I'll definately look for more temples and shrines the next time I go......

if you are interested on the stories of the German Girl's Shrine, please click here and here


Soon, it was time for us to go back. Ubin, we'll be back!


Time to go back

0 comments (click to comment):