God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, May 01, 2006

I just got myself a phone!! It's Panasonic VS7!!!




I bought this phone on sat.... the day after PROGRESS Package has been banked into Singaporeans account..... and the people in WHOLE of Singapore seems to be buying phones.... There are long queues everywhere... M1.. Singtel... Starhub.....

And I have to queue to get queue number... and it takes me like 1/2 hr... and I have to wait for like another 1 1/2 hr!!! haha... but the wait was worth it la... ;)

Just that I was playing with my phone instead of studying... =X

0 comments (click to comment):