God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, May 07, 2006

1 Yr Anniversary - Taiwan Gang

This following entry is dedicated to the Taiwan Gang, those I went to Taiwan with, exactly 1 year ago..... These special people are (in no particular order of merit): Weiting, Hui Hui, Meixuan. Yiwei, Xiu Ping, Wendy, Zhenru, Shuhui and Glory.

Now presenting to you.... some of the memories.....






In the plane.....

Landing plane...

What we miss there most..... The FOOD!!!
The following photos will cause some discomfort to the stomach and the blogger - me will not be responsible for any hunger caused.








I also missed the times where we climb mountains after mountains....




I also missed posing for photos.....







Hmm..... What else I missed??

I missed drawing lots to see who can bathe 1st.... I missed eating all the supper..... I missed singing in the tour bus..... I missed all the shopping...... I missed everything we did in taiwan.....

Wonder when will we ever have such nice trip again.....

Happy 1 year Anniversary......

0 comments (click to comment):