God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, January 03, 2005

Yesterday(1 jan) was a Great but Tiring day!

Yesterday was a great day!! At least there is something that I can contribute to the Tsunamis Victims....

Firstly was the packing of the essentials at NPCC HQ. There were piles of clothes, blankets, shoes, etc.....
We had to make boxes, sorting of the clothes, counting, packing.....
But with the NPCC spirit, all the CIs and HOs finished even before lunch time which was a surprised to all of us!!! And it was way before the schedule time i.e 6pm!!
What surprised me was that my area turns out to be the area with the most number of helpers for that day!! *wink wink*

My area is also closer now... finally.... maybe all thanks to HILTER.. haha.....

Saw him at HQ yesterday... but din really tok to him... only talk for a while.... cos I'm rushing to the toilet.. keke... what to do?? my love style is shy ma.... keke..

mmmm... then in the afternoon, went to the Singapore Red Cross Society to help out. Actually din really want to go one.. not because I do not want to but because I'm very tired as I din slpt the whole night as I'm with my area at Changi Airport yesterday..... and oso he was still at HQ.... tot maybe can talk to him... haha...
But well... I still went.... ;-)
Nevertheless, at least I'm able to contribute more thou I'm not able to contribute in terms of money.....
Tell you what was my role....
my role was to stand at Little India(opposite Tekka Centre) and wave my hands at the cars and asking them to donate.... you will be surprised that people actually donate $50, $100 at one go.... it let me realise that 新坡还是有温情的.....

0 comments (click to comment):