God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

thoughts

Saw this quote in my blog just now and it reminded me of someone:
The key to successful leadership is influence not authority.

Maybe I should dedicate this quote to Hilter <- an acquaintance

I feel very irritated to see people abusing their powers and ranks...
I stronly believe that authority will only be applicable to AUTOCRATIC Leadership... that's why we call him HILTER!

The worst thing of all.... he gave all of us a damn bad impression of him..... GONE CASE.....
And from all the things that he did -> POWER HUNGER

Heard from someone who had went to the same CCA before, said this :
No one would go back to ******* as ***** after he had complete his NS.
<- this means that he will be receiving lower rank..... so? is this the so call passion?? if you dun have the PASSION, you jolly well dun come to my CCA to disturb my people.....

Guide? what can you guide?? my CCA and yours is totally a different organisation and we worked differently.....
Yours? Rank is authority.... respect is demanded.....
ours? Respect is earned!
THEREFORE, you jolly well don't come to my CCA and DEMAND RESPECT! IF NOT, OUT YOU GO!
You may have the rank? so? DO YOU THINK I CARE??
NO ONE WILL SUPPORT YOU..... MAYBE ALPHA CHARLIE?? But does it really matter??

0 comments (click to comment):