God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Twisted the medial side of my left foot...

Yesterday I twisted the medial side of my left foot....
I was at my CC yesterday...
helping out at some bursery n scholarship stuff...
they were also helping out to raise fund for the tsunami victims...
so I helped out in that area....

I was walking down the stairs...
then my hP beeped...
the next moment i realised that I had twisted my leg!!
I missed out a step... haiz..
that is how i twisted my leg...
sob sob...

0 comments (click to comment):