God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Meeting up with JC Classmates

Oh.... I can't believe that I had just met up with my JC classmates.... just a pity that Mabel and Sabrina cannot be there.....

We went to Marina for BBQ Steamboat.... my OT classmate went last week... sorry that I can't join them the other day... cos I was really broke.... mmmm.... glad that all of them are fine...

Hey guys.... keep a look out for my mails ok?? I'll be organizing a trip to Mr Goh's Hse for CNY... as usual right?? Let this MADAM AKA CLASSMAID AKA DOGGIE do the job!!

Take Care.... anyway thanks GUIRONG for doing such a nice gathering today... managed to get 10 people/ 24 people from our class!!! cheers!!!

0 comments (click to comment):