God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Learnt about communication

Today, my behaviour science 1C module consist of the topic on communication....
I thought that I've know quite alot on it but I've learnt something new....
Well, I always attend courses and stuff on communication and it is also repeated over and over again....
that is why actually I am not really excited about this module at first.... but after the lecturer gave a lecture on it.... wow.... i found that I've learnt some new things..... and I actually reflected back to my OEP trip.... mmm... I'll write more abt it end of this week....


沟通能拉进彼此的距离,也能疏远彼此的关系。而不说话也是一种沟通。。。你会选择那一个呢?

0 comments (click to comment):