God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, January 03, 2005

Bills and more bills....

Well.... now back in Singapore.... I'm back to a poor fellow again....
Now I got lots of bills to clear... could you believe that After sicne I came back from China I've receive 2 laywer letters?? 1 from M1 and 1 from Singnet i think...
and i got my starhub bill to clear... and the damn IDOITIC customer officicer actually called and threat to terminate my line and ask me to pay $400 early termination fee if I did not clear my Dec bill.... it was after I've made a complaint!! If i had the $$... I would rather terminate the line and get M1!!
Next was my school fees.... I just realised that my mom CPF was not enuff.... i had another amount of $600+ to pay.... argh.... why am I not as rich as others.... haiz....
but well... if I'm as rich as others.... I may not be who I am anymore? Maybe because of this I'm more mature than any other people? haha... and have learnt things that the rich could never have learnt??
Life still goes on.....
Tomorrow is a new day...
and I'll find my own way....

0 comments (click to comment):