God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Waffle and nothing else


This morning and afternoon, I just had the above waffle and coffee as my brunch(breakfast and lunch). Normal as I may seem, but seriously I'm lost inside, with the matters of the heart. Perhaps suffering from some internal bleeding too.

Hoping these sweet stuff will sweeten my day for a moment.

Food aside, perhaps sometimes keeping busy may be the best option, to prevent myself thinking too much.



”我还能怎么做 怎么做都是错”

P.S: I think he is back. Happens to see 2 of his characters online. But still "ignoring mode"- Day 32. Hopefully he takes some photos like his last trip and hope that he can share them too. Sometimes he can take really nice shoots. I love all his sunsets/rises photos that he showed me before, including the header of the blog. Love it to the max.

0 comments (click to comment):