God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, April 07, 2012

Retail Therapy

Had been busy with my dad's hospitalization that I didn't have time to post this up.

I had received my shopping items from gmarket few days back!

Guess what I bought?





I bought my Benefit Cheeks and Lip Stain and a small cute blusher brush! Both cost me about S$59.


Then what is it in the other envelop?

It is .......

 My fake eyelashes, mascara and eyelashes applicator!


It was until this afternoon that I have some time to try to use my fake eyelashes. I am still a noob in it!


It is not difficult to tell which eye had the fake eye lashes right? ;)

I'm beginning to love my fake eyelashes!

0 comments (click to comment):