God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Crave for Japanese Food

2 days in a row, I had Japanese Food. I always enjoy Jap Food!

 Unagi Don from Old Kallang Airport Road yesterday


Fried Seafood Udon

This morning, I'm craving for sweet stuff and I got myself:

Tau Huey with Gula Melaka!

Sweet to the max!

P.S: Got to sleep early soon. Going to be photographer for tomorrow's Organization Excellence Day @ HQ Tiong Bahru. Borrowed aZ's DSLR but ..... camera left 2 bar battery, no spare battery and charger inside. Think gonna just save the DSLR for the GOH tomorrow and the rest of the event have to use my Canon S95.

0 comments (click to comment):