God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Raw Injury (not for the faint hearted)

I had a minor injury when I went for my session yesterday. I scraped one of my right toes against a chair with rusty legs. It happened when I wanted to shift my chair towards the table but one of the leg of the chair was still above the ground and my leg was right underneath it. When I realized the leg of the chair was almost landing onto my toes, I quickly pull my right leg away, thus the scraping of my skin. I think the injury might be much worse if chair was to land completely on my toe. To make things worse, we were all not wearing shoes since we were at a childcare environment.

Below is the photo of my injury after a day:

Still raw and the skin is dangling from it

0 comments (click to comment):