God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, December 25, 2009

Xmas Eve

On 24th Dec, I went to Raffles city to look for a gift for Alvin. Through earlier conversation with him, I realized he haven't gotten a new wallet since he lost his 1-2 month ago. Thus I thought it might be a practical gift for him.

It was the most expensive gift I ever bought for anyone in my this entire life. And I'm surprised I took less than 20 minutes to consider the price and even took the higher price one instead of the other one.




Anyhow, hope you like the gift. Have a blessed X'mas!

Merry Xmas with love!

0 comments (click to comment):