God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

New Permed Hair

Did you guys(and gals) know that I permed my hair last Tuesday? But I'm glad that many people say it looks nice!!! At least the money is well spent and look good! =D Initially, I am still quite "afraid" of perming because I didn't know how it will turn out to be and after perming, it looks alittle weird. Maybe because I didn't perm before. If you wonder how long I took, it took me around 6 hours!!! I did some scalp treatment too BTW. =X

This is how I looked like now:





 Me and zJ

And I'm LOVING my hair now!!!! But it takes a little more time than usual to maintain and manage it. But well, the time is getting shorter as compared to the first time I washed my hair!

If you are wondering, I did my hair at Jean Yip (Tampines one) as I had a package with them since beginning of this year. Well, I am willing to pay alittle more, so long the effect is good and doesn't really spoil my hair. =)

I must be able to treat myself well before I can treat others well right? Of course that doesn't mean I'm not treating people well when I treat myself well.

P.S: I intend to go and colour my hair in January next year..... I think it will make the perm nicer. Check out for more of my hair in January! Till then, take care!

2 comments (click to comment):

Stefanie said...

:) really nice!

Eileen said...

Thank you!! =D