God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, December 28, 2009

Graduating.... Finally!

After 1 year and 4 months, I'm finally finished my degree conversion and is going to graduate with Bachelor of  Occupational Therapy on 30th Jan 2010. This piece of paper surely drained my bank account and my next 2 years of life with my organization if they decided to sponsor me $5000 (still waiting for outcome).

Life has been really challenging to juggle between work and studies. Weekends were usually burnt for assignments and more assignments. None the less. the effort put in seems to have shown some results. 2 core modules and 4 elective modules with 4Bs and 2Cs. Though it could be better, but I am quite satisfied. Thank god for one of my core module with has 45 credits, I scored a B, which helps to pull up my overall average marks to 73.75, which is a B.

I am so waiting for my pay adjustment/raise. I am going to reward myself with a wallet. My current 2.5 year wallet is in super ultra bad condition. I was so embarrassed to take out my wallet when I went to buy a wallet for Alvin for xmas present. I took out my card and quickly put my wallet back into my bag. lolx. My this ultra bad condition wallet was bought using my 1st diploma pay. Been procrastinating to buy myself a wallet for more than 6 months. My next wallet is going to be from my degree pay! =)



To someone special: 
I know you read will read this one day. Thus, I want to let you know that, believe in yourself. Believe that you can do well in your higher credits module in the future, which I suppose is your ICT. It will and can help to pull up your other modules. Been there, done that. Tried and proven, not once but twice. 只要你愿意,我会一直陪你走下去。 You know I will always be there to support you in terms of good and bad times in whatever I can. Jiayou!

You will have your graduation too. You can graduate too. I never doubt that. As you said, you may not attend your own graduation. But I do and can see you graduate with your 1st Class, if not 2nd upper Honours Degree. Jiayou!

0 comments (click to comment):