God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Babies and toddler day

25th December 2009 was a busy day. It was a babies and toddler day. I visited Mark's place as his Yannis was 1 month old! Hurray. There was a celebration and we were invited!

Let us meet little Mark..... OOppsss..... I meant Yannis:




99% Gorgeous, 1% trouble



 
A closed-up of Yannis

Teacher Juat carrying Yannis:


Good Yannis, didn't cry. =P


Mark and his helper cooked some food for the guests:



And...... Vodka!!!!! I almost wanted to take the bottle home...... (Vodka always reminds me of YOU.)



And of course, my face and body will turn RED as always..... I think I can diagnose myself as having alcohol allergy w/o itch. lolx. And I looked horrible with my dark eye rings and eye bags which are more obvious at night.




It was already late when I left Mark's place. My brother had smsed me, wondering what time I will arrived at their place as my little Jayr was going to fall asleep waiting for me! lolx....

I had no choice and also for convenience's sake, I cabbed down to his place, dropping of Juat at Hougang first.

This was the first time I went to my brother place. Simple but nice.

I wondered if Jayr remembers me. It has been around 4 months since they moved out. Before going to Mark's place, I went to Tampines 1 to buy some baby clothes for Chace and Thomas the Train toy for Jayr as Christmas Present.

Jayr was so cute when I passed him the present. He wanted to take but don't dare to take. Keep on looking at my brother. lolx. And finally, he took the present from me and smile:


Look how happy he was!

And he started playing the toy and ignored his old one:




As I was drinking packet drink and he wanted to drink, he was trying all ways and means trying to get me to let him drink.... making use of his "cuteness" and charm.

How can I forget the younger one:






 
姑姑 carrying Chace

I think it was already late and time for the 2 young ones and the mummy to sleep. Brother was "hinting" me to leave. lolx.

He and Jayr send me down to take a cab and before I left, managed to "grab" Jayr to take a photo with me:





Haha..... maybe will pop by soon.......

0 comments (click to comment):