God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I Love DRAGONICA!

Remember that I once blogged about the online game that I've been playing here. Now I am going to share with you the game. As the title suggests, the game is DRAGONICA!

I think I've been playing for 3-4 weeks, though I am not very hard-core. But at least I managed to get to level 30. Thanks for Vorhees for introducing this game. =)

I would say this game is very challenging and you will get to fight different mobs at different places. The higher level you are, the more difficult it gets. That's what makes it challenging isn't it?

In the game, I am an Acolyte. A magician. A healer. Not very good with my fighting skills, but at least, I am able to help my team-mates, otherwise known as party members, to heal from the mob damages.

And this is me:



There are 2 reasons why I am sharing this. First, of course I want to share with my friends this wonderful game as it helps me to dis-stress after work. Hope it helps my friends too.

Another reason why I am blogging, to be honest, is to win the 60, 000 cash points.
As I am quite a noob in RPG game, I hope to receive this where I can equip my Acolyte with better armors and weapons.

In addition, I would like to get a gift for the one who introduce me to such an exciting game.

If you guys are interested in the game, do go to Dragonica to install it. If you like, do look for me at Elga server, Nick: EileenQuek.



If you don't ... ...

0 comments (click to comment):