God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Updates for the past 2 weeks

Sorry for the long absence... ...

Life has been tiring and busy I suppose.

For studies, I was busying rushing assignment for Cognitive and Perceptual Rehabilitation module the 2-3 weekends ago. Working on 6000 words assignment after work is no joke. Usually tends to only do it on weekends as I am often too tired to do anything after work. Now that cognitive and perceptual module is over, I have 3 more modules to go: Health Promotion, Paediatrics and Neuro Rehab. Looking forward for all to be over ... ... It is tiring to be a full time worker and part-time student.

As for work-related updates, 2 weeks ago, me and my work colleagues had to put on performance during one of the meeting at HQ in conjunction with Racial Harmony Day and we had arranged a fusion dance (with mainly Indian dance steps). We took less than 1 week to choreograph, practice and refine our steps. I guess it all come down to teamwork. As someone who can't dance, I am suprised that I can "shake" too... lolx.... I guess it all comes down to how comfortable and how confident I am.

Haha..... some photos on the actual day:
(some quality may not be good as it is taken from printscreen from video, some are blurred as some colleagues may not want their faces to be shown here)









Actually on that day I was a little tired as I slept only at 4am to rush some editing to photos and animations for a presentation for our centre at HQ. But mind over body..... and I survived. Some of us went out after work to look for some shoes and we chill out at starbucks before going home:


Drinks and cheesecake

Me at 9 plus pm despite sleeping only for 3+ hours


Destress. Time out.
Recently I have also started playing online game. I realised it is through online game that I forget or put other things/problems on hold when I put all my focus on the game only. The kick and sense of achievement is there. When you conquer one quest, you will want to conquer more. Perhaps that is why guys like gaming so much. It is because their innate need is to conquer. That is why in a recent conversation with my colleagues: Why men like BITCHES? This is a title of a book. It is because the challenge is there. When many people fighting for it and he wins, the sense of satisfication and achievement is there. Anything easily achieved or gained will be taken for granted and lost in interest. Lesson learnt.


Anyway, I've gotten a BF. In case you don't know him, he is Mr Wong. His name is Bu Dao. So, you can call him Bu Dao Wong. Here he is .... .....


My not 1 but 2 boyfriends.....

My FIRST Kiss *shy*


And today, I got a very nice drawing from an ASD kid during therapy:

I see his strengths in this drawing. Do you?

0 comments (click to comment):