God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, July 03, 2009

Transformer 2: Revenge of the Fallen


Transformers 2 was great. It will be better if you have watched Transformer 1 before this. I didn't. But fear not. You will still be able to understand what the story is about.

Of course as the title suggest, it is the return of the Fallen. If you didn't know, Fallen is one of the decepticons.

Overall, the effects were good. Just that sometimes the fighting gets a little messy for me to know who are the autobots and who are the decepticons.

Although this supposed to be an action movie, there's some element of comedy in it. I can't help but laugh my way through.

There are 4 characters that I like, of course one is the main Character - Sam, 1 autobot- Bumblebee, and 2 decepticons(-->autobots) - Jetfire and Wheelie. The reason why I like Sam is because he is good looking but the main reason is that he continue to believe that the things that he is doing will bring Prime back. It's the faith that he is holding onto. How about Jetfire? Hmm.... this is just a very personal liking. I laughed at every appearance of Jetfire - because he was using a WALKING STICK! This is occupational hazards..... But he looks so CUTE with the walking stick.... old man..... LOL....I am just amused that robots also need walking stick. At first I though Jetfire is going to hurt them but he didn't.

(There will be abit of spoilers if you decided to continue reading)

Initial appearance of Jetfire:


Jetfire: Itchy, wretched, rust in my arse! Ohhh... my achin' servo-joints!
Mikaela Banes: ...I think this one's past his... uh... prime.
Agent Simmons: Careful...
Sam Witwicky: Relax, Agent Simmons. I don't think he's gonna harm us. Uh... you got a name?
Jetfire: Name? NAME? 'Course I got a name! It's... um... Jetfire. That's it, Jetfire!
Mikaela Banes: You... don't remember where you are?
Jetfire: Reach a certain mileage, little lady, the hardware gets a little looser, know what I mean?
Jetfire: Say, is that pointless war still going on? Decepticons... bunch of heathens! That's why I defected to the Autobots!
Sam Witwicky: You defected? You can do that?

And this is Jetfire... ...

See the walking stick?

I'm also respect Jetfire because he sacrifice himself to save Prime. I just love him although he is an "old man"....

Next, is the wheelie. Haha.... this is the small decepticon.

I like this because it was "tamed" by Mikeala! Initially it was like very angry with Mikeala... but was tamed and wanted to become autobot! You should have seen it's expression.... just soooo cute!!! =D

Of course... I like bumblebee!!! I'm just so touched by the words that he said:

Bumblebee: [to Sam] Some things will never change. You are the best thing that ever happened to me in my life...

Sam Witwicky: Bee, if you hate me I understand. I messed up. I'm sorry.
Bumblebee: You are the person I care for most in my life, and if there is anything you need I won't be far away
And let me present to you.... bumblebee!!!!


And the twins autobots are also very funny......

Oh oh..... and there is this scene..... where Mikeala said "I Love You" to Sam.... Sam said back. And Mikeala asked why must he only said it during such critical time (life and death).... he said because she said it first!!! Alamak.... Guy's EGO.... LOLX.

But overall, it is superb! I don't mind watching it again.... but let me watch Transformer 1 first. =)

Anyway, if you are interested, following are the soundtracks from the movie:

1. Linkin Park “New Divide”
2. Green Day “21 Guns”
3. Cavo “Let It Go”
4. Taking Back Sunday “Capital M-E”
5. The Fray “Never Say Never”
6. Nickelback “Burn It To The Ground”
7. The Used “Burning Down The House”
8. Theory Of A Deadman “Not Meant To Be”
9. The All-American Rejects “Real World”
10. Hoobastank “Don’t Think I Love”
11. Staind “This Is It”
12. Avenged Sevenfold “Almost Easy”
13. Cheap Trick “Transformers™ The Fallen Remix”

Do catch the movie if you haven't! =)

P.S: The quotes are all taken from here.

4 comments (click to comment):

Normi said...

Hurmm.. I havent got a chance and time to watch it.. u make me wanna go watch it now.. but the cinema still full. Even my friends said this one is too much compare to last time.. i dont care.

Eileen said...

yeah... quite nice... hmm... you from sg or my? Can try booking online lo... then should be able to have seats... =)

恋愛のこと教えてねヽ(^◇^*)/ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
モバゲー said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.