God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, August 10, 2009

不知不觉 I begin to understand and what do I look for in my ideal bf/husband-to-be

I used to think why sometimes some people don't talk or respond. It didn't occur that it happens to me too. In a conversation with a friend (who reads my blog and asked me how's me and A, as soon as I published it):

Him: thinking of asking how you and A
Me: i just post n u read it?
Him: i always read
Him: is too you dao (I think there is a typo here... think he meant "you too dao")
Me: huh? what "too you dao"?
Him: everytime talk to you dao me loh
Me: haha
Me: that is me la
Me: when i dun want to or dun feel like talking.... i dun want to talk
Him: ok

I guess when one expects that someone talks or responds and when they didn't, we get sad, angry and disappointed over it. Thus, don't set the expectations. If they reply, it is a bonus.


In the same conversation:
Him: you met A online?
Me: Yup
Him: so he is the one?
Me: i feel that he is the one....
Me: but maybe it is just the wrong timing
Him: haha how old is he
Me: 30 this year
Him: icic
Him: got 5 C?
Me: nope.
Me: but I don't go for 5cs lah
Him: oh what you go for?
Me: so long he is nice... caring.....
Him: icic
Me: no need condo
Him: so he can dont be working
Him: nice and caring can le
Me: got comfortable house can liao
Me: maybe 5 rm can liao
Me: cash...... comfortable can liao..... no need to slog to buy things can le... but of course things not referring to diamonds n stuff la
Him: icic
Him: must drive?
Me: drive is a bonus...... but not neccessary la
Him: icic
Him: can drink can smoke?
Me: hmm......
Me: i'm okay with social drink n smoker
Me: he smokes socially actually
Him: qualifications matter?
Me: at least dip i guess
Him: o level cannot?
Me: because with qualification comes knowledge and conversations topics
Me: unless the person can prove that he can talk on the same level as me
Me: oh... he must also need to have the 上进心
Him: so in your opinion a degree holder cannot be with an o level holder?
Me: not that it cannot be
Me: like i say..... unless o lvl holder can hold a conversation well......

To conclude, I do not need a partner with 5Cs. Maybe some Cs and other non-Cs include:

Communications - I need to work on it too. As sometimes when I'm unhappy, I just keep to myself. This is important because it allows us to know what each other is feeling or thinking. We cannot think that he/she will knows what we are thinking. People changes. Thinking too. Only through communications then we will know what each other is thinking. If not, assumptions will take place and everybody gets angry.

Cash - self sufficient and comfortable life, earn more than me. This is not so difficult. Being someone in social service sector and in an allied health that draws so low pay, I don't see how why I cannot set this as a standard. In addition, I don't really buy branded stuff, so no need to buy so expensive stuff to pamper me. Unless u want to. ;)

Car - a bonus but not a must. because I think I will enjoy all the "walking and hand-holding". And "standing" and "sitting" beside each other when taking transport. Weird person right? lolx.

Height - taller than me la. I alrdy so short liao..... thus, I cannot take someone who is shorter la. I think good to be at least 1.7m

"colour" - not someone who is fair la.... of course not someone of different race. I only wants chinese or at least someone who can speaks chinese. But not china people.

Condo - no need so good la. nice looking comfortable home can liao. Nowadays some condo looks very small too and having to pay so much. Maybe for the status.... but what for? Slogging so hard for it.... but no time to enjoy?

Knowledge - must be more knowledgeable, especially IT and technology related.

BONUS: If he has THICK eyebrows and is in the uniformed organisation(like Navy, Army, Air Force because I like guys in uniforms)

More to be added.....

0 comments (click to comment):