God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Updates - Facial, Spa and Mahjong

I went for facial at the beginning of the month. Apparently I haven't been going there since end of April. No wonder the extraction of the blackheads are so painful. After the facial, I booked for a spa appointment on the National Day PH on Monday.

I went for the spa on 10th August. The spa was damn cool. I managed to put on my new bikini that I bought few months back. I did 20 mins of jaccuzi, 20 mins of steam bath and a back massage. I bought the delight spa voucher at at a roadshow last year, which cost me only $38. Apologies. No photos to be uploaded here although I took quite a few of my own photos in bikini. I may consider to let you see if you falls under "close friend" category. LOL. Right "close friend"? lolx. I bought another 1time off 20 mins jaccuzi, 20 mins steam bath and a front and back massage @ $65. Anyone wants to join me the next round? The jaccuzi and steam bath is enough for 2 persons. I think the next round I will be quite embarrass and shy.... cause I've never done a FRONT massage before. =P

The last friday, I had my 2nd mahjong session of the month at zR's place. As zR's and Hui Hui's bday is in August, I suggested getting a cake from bakersinn. The tiramisu is on 50% off. =D
It was abit of a rush as I was busy with some stuff but thank god there is still cake when I arrived at tampines1's baker' s inn. Then I make my way to Khatib, taking 969.

This is the cake lighted with candles:


The extinguished one:


And don't know if I am very lucky or unlucky, one of the rounds when I opened my tiles, I got these:


Thus I try to make 十三爻..... and this is the tiles that I have before I decided not to make 十三爻 anymore (after I saw the 4th 九筒 on the table) :


They say a person will only get 十三爻 once in his/her whole life. I guess the reason is simply because the probability is so low. We played from 11+ pm to almost 5+am. lolx.... and I woke up early to go to NYP library to do some discussion with LT for my health promotion and project management module. =P

2 comments (click to comment):

Anonymous said...

wah the cake is tempting *slurps* wah spa treatment!!! i tink i need one too lol

Eileen said...

yeah.... the cake is nice!!!

yeah.... i went for 1 spa treatment....

waiting to see when to go for my next one! ;)