God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Photo whoring.... typical non-work day

As OT seeing children for therapy, I seldom wear nice clothes to work. Simply because with kids, they drool, they will be all over the place. Sometimes I will rough play with them too. Jump here, hop there, climb here, climb there. Pull here, push there.

But when the chance comes, I will try to wear nicer when I go out. Haha... that's why when I went back to office during my annual leave for my centre 2 year anniversary celebration, my HQ staff at one glance will able to notice that I am not working on that day.


Thus, during my 2 days weekend classes, I tends to dress alittle nicer as this is also the only chance I get to wear my shorts, dress or skirts, which I can't do so on a typical working day.

I was walking around alittle aimlessly in City Hall after class. Just felt like taking a walk. Remembered someone was looking for a laptop bag.... so I had an aim finally. Couldn't find many. The one that he wanted was also out of production too. As I was walking at level 1, I was "attracted" to 2 push-cart stalls - Nail Kit from Israel and also sunglasses. In the end, I got myself a nail kit and 2 sunglasses. =X

As usual, I take photos of myself randomly.... these are the photos that I've taken after I reached home. Me with my sunglasses... ...

one of the sunglasses

Another one - it's said to be polarized


Another photo

And this is the photo of my nail kit:

If you know me well, I'm someone who don't care about the conditions of my hands, fingers, nails, legs, feets and toe nails. I just can't be bothered. Hmm... when I'm stressed or anxious or thinking deeply, I will tend to bit my nails too. =X But I guess I should start now, before it gets too late where they have to be admitted to ICU. LOLX. It takes alot of hard work to stay pretty. Sometimes I am a lazy gal. But there's always a reason or motivation for me to stay pretty. =)


Nothing much on the second day. Think I walked too much on the first, that I am alittle tired. None the less, taken some photos:

I love this yellow top because it is a bra-top.
(top with a bra attached)

Do my cheeks glow?

0 comments (click to comment):