God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, August 05, 2007

A sense of achievement

Today I finally started my running plan... ... Thanks wC for running with me... hehe.....

It is a achievement for me, at least for a start.

In total, with 1 rest..... I ran 13 rounds in the stadium and walk 4 rounds....
Ran 3 rounds, walk 1 round, ran 3 rounds, walk 1 round, ran 3 rounds, walk 1 round, rest for ~ 5-10 mins, ran 4 rounds and walk 1 round.....
Thus in TOTAL: 17 rounds x 400m = 6.8km!!

Hopefully I will make it a routine to run, rather than a 3-min fever..... =)

Anyone wants to run? =p msg me.... that's including zJ. lol

0 comments (click to comment):