God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, July 23, 2007

Brighten up my day

Today, 2 clients of mine makes my day.

"You know ah.... this thing that you do ah... when they do at HQ ah... always very pain one.... now you do not pain leh... can raise high more also....."

The maid added on....
"Come here 1 month plus... so good already....."

Another client.....
"You know ah... I always thought PTs are better than OTs. But ah... when I come here (where I work), then I see you stretch for me.... Then I know OTs can be so strong."

Well, the above are some "happy" clients but there are otherwise but like I always say,

"We can't please everyone all the time. Just do our best and be truthful to ourselves and that will be more than enough."


Another incident that makes my day... ...

(which was a shock at first)When I reached home, I saw a sticker with some words on the letter box. I took a small steps at a time, only to realize that it was a note that says something like,

"My 2yo son has playing with the letter box and placed their keys into your letter box.... please give us a call..... we stay at XX-XXX."

Without any hesitation, I went up the stairs to pass over the keys.



Another colleague of mine also said something last friday that I still remembers:

"I really appreciate you. Really. You have already experience alot at your age. Having to work for your education... ... God will see your hard work and will take good care of you. Really."

I really hope so too.... sometimes it is really great to have such colleagues around. ;) That brightens my day too.

0 comments (click to comment):