God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Unmotivated

There is alot of things for me to do at home e.g. clean my room, packed my notes, etc. but I have been rather unmotivated to do any of these.

I have been lazing in my bed, taking my long sleep to recuperate myself from all the energy that I've used in work... as well as those sleepless night when I was a student. But none of these few weekends' sleep seems to help. I still feel tired.... perhaps what I need is some physical workout as well as some social activities.

But I hope I will soon be motivated to do things that I always wanted to do....

Hope is of no use.... Action speaks louder than words..... ;)

0 comments (click to comment):