God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Too personal

What can I do to reduce my tendency in taking things too personal?

4 comments (click to comment):

Dolfy said...

ermm perhaps u try to view things in a another perspective & take things easy? is a mindet thingy so u have to change ur perception & mindset ba i guessed...

Eileen said...

haha.... ya lor... but I guess it is me lah.... trying to take a little easy too... but can't help it lah..

xuan said...

eh... although i don view u as a veri "take things tooo personal" 的人.. but i think work life has it stress... yar... hmm... anyway... stay positive... and cheery...for the sake of ur patients... wahahaa..:P...:D

Eileen said...

haha.... only when things don't turn out the way I wanted it to be.... then I will wonder if it is because of me.... lol