God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Update on work

For those who didn't know about how's work for me, just a little update. ;)

Getting to get a hang of working life... ... just that I think I don't have social life after work. haha....

Getting more clients as the day goes by.... getting more confidence with myself... the way I handled and interact with my clients.... the type of interventions I give my clients....

I guess it is the experience.... especially when I am the only OT seeing clients... I guess I have to be little more hardworking to readup... research.... and ask the senior therapists regarding things that I am unsure.....

As time goes by, I am also given more responsibilities.... more roles and duties.... but well.... I like challenging stuffs... it keeps me going.... and of course.... to prove myself....

This is just the 3rd month of my job.... getting better and better.....

It's great to be recognize by the top and the clients for the effort that I have put in! I guess it is always these recognition to keep me going... stronger! ;)

Till then, Happy National Day!

0 comments (click to comment):