God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, December 11, 2006

Time for reflections

Birthday is a good time for reflections... ...

This 2006 has been quite smooth sailing for me most of the time... ...
Friendships has been well..... studies are quite okay... but still..... there's lots of room for improvements....

Family is fine.... but realize that my parents are growing older and weaker day by day... ... I think I should start contributing to the family once I start working next year..... hopefully my brother does that too even thou he is working alrdy.... and then my mom and dad can stop working too....

Life isn't that bad afterall... ...

Just that I think I should start thinking more about my future ... ... I'm not in a hurry to get married or whatsoever.... but ... my parents esp. my dad is not getting any younger. He's alrdy like 62?
Anyway, shall see how thing goes ba. I haven't really meet the right one yet too.

******************************

This day always make me remember OEP 2004
It has already been 2 years.... Hope everyone is fine.

2004 is a year of suprises.... more friendships build... beginning of a new life as future healthcare professionals....

Fast Fwd......

Now is alrdy 2006.... 20 more days to 2007 ... ...

Looking forward for more suprises (good one of course) and challenges in the year 2007.

What's life when you can predict everything that comes along the way?

Sometimes challenges along the way can make us more mature and stronger.

And well, life isn't all about winning.

It's about the process that we go through and even if we fall, it's about the standing up each time we fall.

Sometimes, it is also not how long we take to a destination. It is the determination to reach the destination.

So much so for the phil 'LOSO' phy about life... ...

Life goes on whether we are happy or sad..... rich or poor... ... fat or slim... ...
The earth wouldn't stop revolving for any one of us .
So why be sad?
Life still goes on!

To the OTties:
Let's make the last sprint to the beginning of our OT life!
Show the lecturers what our batch can do!

0 comments (click to comment):