God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The other half

Today, a guest OT visited my clinical placement to know more about the place.

We chatted alittle bit with her during lunch.....

And we mentioned that it is rather traditionally that female OTs will marry either engineers or doctors.....

Hmm... I think I will want to "break" that traditions of marrying engineers .....

I think I would want someone from the helping professions tooo..... ;-)

So.... it can be social worker, doctor, PT, teachers, OT, ST, blah blah blah.....

0 comments (click to comment):