God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Journey

A journey has ended.... and another is about to begin....

2 weeks of stressful event is over - EXAMS..... Another 8 weeks of journey is about to begin....

Say I wasn't worried, it's a lie... 'cos that's what will happen to all of us on the 1st day of clinical.....

I am excited, no doubt abt it.... but at the same time.... I am worried that I will not be able to perform up to my own expectations as well as the clinicians.... I know you guys want to kill me for saying that.... 'cos it has not even stARted...

okay.... I am going to jiayou and enjoy this placement!!! So is all my classmates k?

Jiayou.....

In another news, sensory-motor practical result is out. I didn't score well.... neither did I fail. It was all expected. But glad that I had passed... ...

Let's meet again in 2 mths time.... while those having "respite care", I'll see you ard in school next week!

0 comments (click to comment):