God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, October 21, 2006

2 weeks......

Wow..... so fast 2 weeks has passed.....

This week is definitely much faster than last week cos this week I had a chance to start planning and implement my treatments...... =)

I have been playing planning alot of obstacle courses with for the kids who have motor planning or sensory issues, etc

By end of each day, when I got home, I usually fell asleep for an hour or two... haha.... it can be quite exhasuting... lol...

And my quadriceps are aching like for 2 days? cos I have been on the linear vertical vestibular swing with 2 of the kids..... I have to maintain at a certain position so that it wouldn't hit the ground (cos if I sat down completely, it will already reach the ground).... and at the same time, I have to bounce!!! haha.... there it says why my quads can be aching... lol....

oh ya.... I also drew some of my obstacle course.... I am a more visual person you see... lol... then there is this kid who is so interested to see my drawing to see which is the next thing that he has to do.... so cute right??? haha...

In another news, NYP library cafe is opened!!!
Didn't get to try their coffee yet....

0 comments (click to comment):