God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, April 24, 2006

Study Break - Day 1

Today, I suppose to meet huihui at 11am... both of us overslept... and I went back to slp after we re-arrange to meet at 12pm... lolz...

I reached at 12.30.... had lunch and went back to study...

Planned to study fracture healing and wound healing... but gave up in the end.... and decided that I shall just start to do the case studies directly....

The motivation came when the urge of playing bowling.... so both of us decided to go bowl and have our dinner at 6pm... and be back school by 7.30pm...

hmm... study till ard 8.30pm... where our minds were probably already at home.... ;)

Refrain.... I think I should refrain myself from using comp unless it is for CRD or minutes.... ;)

Bye all...

0 comments (click to comment):