God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Roles and responsibilities

Sometimes I always wonder.... why do I put myself into all these kind of shits roles and responsibilities.....

WHY!?!?!

Seems like I got lotsa of things at hand now.... NYPNPCC club.... minutes.... Youth Camp....

Why I can't just let go of things and let it be...

Why must I tire mysef with all this matters....

Can I ever be follower and not be a leader/ facilitator?

I have been doing alot of leader roles these few weeks....
I am tired for now.... really really tired....

I am a human being... I do get tired... Sometimes I just want to stop doing anything...
But.... I still have to get back to reality....

It is me... and just me....

0 comments (click to comment):