God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Plans for the week

Okay.... before I continue to slack any further.... I had to draw up a plan to get my stuff done....
I just realized I have watched over 100 music videos for the past 2 days....
okay...." come back come back" (Param, 2005)...... heehee..

These are my plans for the week:

  • Tonight - YEC minutes (exams coming up ah.. no time next week to type... futhermore... the committee has changed it to 2nd monday of the week.... and thus... resulting me to have no time after my exams to complete it.... haiz... shd have told them I cannot write for April meeting.)
  • 24 April - Fracture and wound healing...... flexion tendon injuries
  • 25 April - Extension tendon injuries.... fractures..... Changes to CRD
  • 26 April - Revision of hands.... CRD Presentation
  • 27 April - Hands Study group
  • 28 April - Family Sociology
  • 29 April - Health Psychology
  • 30 April - Family Sociology, Health Psychology
  • 1 May - Hands Revision
  • 2 May - Hands, Hands exam
  • 3 May - Family Sociology, Health Psychology
  • 4 May - Family Sociology, Health Psychology, Exams AND...................

SEAFOOD RETREAT IN MALAYSIA!!!

0 comments (click to comment):