God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Disappointed

Haiz... today afternoon was a disapointment.

NO ONE was attending to the booth....

WHERE is the person who is suppose to do duty??

haiz.... where is the PICARD that we had learnt during all our courses??

Responsible.. ... if you can't come... I think it is courtesy to inform that you cannot come...

If I didn't gone to the booth... ... I think I may have lost my "personal collections"

Must really thanks the debate club ppl for looking after our booth....

And must thank Mickey for "entertaining" me.... thr sms.. ;)

0 comments (click to comment):