God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, June 24, 2005

Sad and disappointed

Haiz... (was writing this in my another blog... but decided to transfer here too...)

What am I to you?? a Stranger? not even a friend?

This is what you say,"I scare of stranger mah..... dun really know you well..."

but got one time you did ask me if i wan watch movie...

if you say you dun know me well still nvm... cos i admit that...

but you say i'm a stranger.... haiz...

Totally disappointed and sad ....

* just as I wanted to edit this entry and say I am not going to msg you liao... i received a sms from you.... haiz.... and I send back a sms....
then see you online again... tot of not replying you... but i still did... haiz...
tot i am a stranger??
or maybe it is because you are not too good with words??
Another thing that you said,"what else more to chat?" ----> more disappointed.....

anyway, i've told u liao... so... if you say friend that you dun noe that well still not that bad la..
;-)

0 comments (click to comment):