God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, June 26, 2005

More ppl reading my blog....

Mmmm... seems like nowadays I have more visitors liao... haha....
and sometimes this looks like a place for conversation... haha
Thanks for all those who had been my regular readers(you all noe who you are la) and of course my new reader (mickey aka 猪).

aiyo... mic ah...
why ask me "anything u wana ask or chat?"
haha... why dun you tell me what you want to say or tell me or chat... lolz...
anyway you need to wake up early... so dun wan to bother (or issit kpo) you...


eh... not sure if KL aka snoopy got read my blog not... anyway, if yes... you and theresa want to go take sign language course??? hehe... it is interesting!!!

thanks all for now... take care all my friends...

0 comments (click to comment):