God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, June 03, 2005

Jogging

went jogging with sabrina.... it has been more than 6 months that I last jogged....
haha... think we jogged for around 2.4km....
sabrina is preparing the milk run... think 5+ km...
well... we took the timing for our 2.4km....
it was 17+ mins....
my best time ever was 14+ mins.... that was when I was in JC 2....
well.... taken into considerations that I haben been jogging.... this timing is still not tat bad la.. lolz
anyway, me tot of taking up the sport and fitness module for my elective... haha...
can keep fit and take my module at the same time...
one stone kills 2 birds.... hehe...

0 comments (click to comment):