God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Thursday, June 02, 2005

kinda miss dragonboating days....

well... all of a sudden those around me are doing dragonboating.... only after I become less committed to it...
haiz... being in the course that I'm now... I feel that it is difficult for me to commit...
I am actually interested to join the NPCC team... but then again... I am afraid that I cannot commit.....
miss the days where we trained to get the medals....
won 3 medals in 5-6 events that I had taken part....
2 in 2002 and 1 in 2003.....
2002 : 2nd in 24 crew(women) during National Schools Championship
3rd in 24 crew(mixed) during Dragonboat Festival
2003: 2nd in 24 crew(women) during National Schools Championship

Those were the days.......

0 comments (click to comment):