God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Roller Coaster Rides

Last night I dreamt of taking roller coaster rides again.

Perhaps this is a depiction of the things that are going on in my life. The ups and downs that are happening.

Hopefully, I will turn out to be stronger after each and every incident.

What doesn't kills me makes me stronger.

P.S: Going to visit dad again. He has been transferred to a normal ward yesterday afternoon. This morning he is allowed semi-solid food by mouth. He hasn't be given any food or drink since Thursday. But while I was on my way back after my morning visit, the ward called me and told me that dad will be transferring to isolation ward as they need to isolate him as he has been coughing and that to test his mucus for infection and TB. Hope things get better.

0 comments (click to comment):