God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Amazing Nightview

It is so amazing how Singapore can have such nice scene at night.

And I thank God for the Canon Powershot S95 for taking such good shot.

Sharing 1 photo for the night before I goes to bed. Have to wake up early for my intervention at Jurong West. But I'm looking forward for the session as the boy is so adorable and he looks forward for my session, yet he is also a  “嘴硬心软” boy.

MBS

Thought of sharing another one:

The White Rain
(effect using lights)

The 2 photos are taken at the iLight Marina Bay 2012 when I went with Weiting and Zixian last Saturday. Will share more photos soon when I'm not so tired due to work.


P.S: Hope that your work is getting better for you. Update me okay? And whether if you are still going to France and when. 2 more days to your ... ...

0 comments (click to comment):