God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Makes my day

Yesterday, I got to join the morning crowd to squeeze in train. The train ride that day was horrible. It stopped in the between stations every 2-3 stations. You can almost hear people's footsteps when they tried to balance themselves while fighting inertia. The unlucky me got trampled on my left foot by a middle-aged Caucasian when she tried to balance herself. As a normal reaction to sudden pain, I screamed a little... OUCH. I think she was wearing heels or wedges. While at Aljunied station, I felt there was something sticky on my fitflop. To my dismay, my middle toe of my left foot was bleeding. The train was also too crowded for me to wipe away the blood. And I was only able to do so when I got myself a seat at Tanjong Pagar when most of the white collar people alighted.

Thank God my intervention at Jurong went well and makes my day better. It's nice when the kid enjoys my session and refuse to let me leave the place and said I could stay and sleep in school. He will sleep in school too. Laugh. The most important thing to note is that, he is a boy with behaviour issues. Being just a 5 year old boy, he can flip table in class but with me, he can be such a sweet little boy.

0 comments (click to comment):