God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Uncluttering Room and Virgin Trip to Shanghai Dolly, New Year Day

I was packing my room on the first day of New Year. Apparently I read that clutters in the room will block the Chi and thus the good luck. I suspect that was the case why my Love (romance and relationship) didn't turn out smooth sailing from 2009 - 2010. Because prior to that in 2008, I was sleeping in the living room, which is quite free of clutters ! In addition to that, I think my Love and Romance in 2008 was good, because I went out on a few dates before I decided on (you know who).

This year, I decided to change my FengShui, at least this is something that I can do, rather changing other people's character or changing people's perspectives of me.  Before I did the physical changes to my room, I read up alittle stuff on the Internet to find out where is my love(romance and relationship direction) and directions that represent my wealth and health, etc. As I didn't have a compass, I tried using my Iphone. If it is relatively accurate, my love direction is full of clutters (my clothes and previous mattress I'm using when I was 厅长 ), maybe that is why I have so many obstacles in love after I shifted into the room. As you all know, my room was previously used by my brother and sister-in-law, some of their unwanted stuff are also in the room. Maybe all these "previous relationships" (although not mine) is preventing my good relationship with the MAN that I want.

Just for knowledge, the Love (romance and relationship) direction for both the men and ladies is the Southwest of the house/room. But for the ladies, we can also activate our "Men" area (Northwest) as indicated by this website.

Currently, I am just removing the clutters in my room. Apparently, I only did 1/4 of them. Just the 2 corners of my room. I am still considering whether I am going to do those strategies as suggested by the fengshui articles or should I just let fate decide for me? But then again, bad chi may prevent my fate from happening! Ponder....

After I cleaned that 1/4 of the room, I posted a status update on my Facebook and Sharon commented on it:


Haha, we were still half-hearted whether to go out or not even at 11pm. In the end we decided to go and Sharon called a friend to see if he wanted to go as well. I thought she called Sino, her colleague cum drinking pal who I met 2 times, when I went out with Sharon.

Anyway, I was there first because Sharon has to go to St James to renew her membership card. Her friend was already there too when I messaged her. She gave him my number and he messaged me to ask where I was. I was at the taxi stand and we agreed to meet outside Shanghai Dolly. If you know me, you know that usually I don't like to trouble others and most importantly, I do have alot of stubborn and ego traits. Thus, even though I didn't know the place, I decided to go and find my own way. I walked from one end to another, south to north, west to east and I'm declared LOST! It was just then Sharon called and asked where I was. They then came and "picked" me up at The Clinic.

Met Sharon's friend for the first time. He's Lennart. Quite a tall guy. It was already past 12 midnight when we met.

Sharon brought me into the club and she asked if it is okay that she opened 1 Martell and we share. This is my Virgin trip there. When we were there, we also saw Zhiwei, a CI Batchmate of me and Sharon. Gosh. It is a long 10 years since I last saw him.

This Zhi Wei and Sharon:


Chatted with Zhiwei for a while. He asked where I was working. We exchanged numbers because he is interested in volunteering at least once a year for this year onwards. Luckily we met him and in the end, we gotten some seats for ourselves. As you know I can't really dance... thus I need to at least sit down and maybe just shake my upper body. lolx.
As usual, Sharon met some friends there and she went over to talk and drink with them, while I chatted with Lennart. Quite a nice guy as a first impression.

Sharon, Lennart and I played some games and I had to drink 3 glasses as forfeits in total! I enjoyed most of the songs by the band. I think I just enjoyed chilling out, chatting, social drinking and playing games. Most importantly, it is just the hanging out, enjoying with friends, listening to songs
.....
To end of, some photos of the night:

 Sharon and Lennart

Lennart and me

 Sharon and me

 Sharon and me

Guess what time we left the place?

Sharon said that she would leave the place at 3am because she has some wedding lunch and baby shower to attend. Apparently, we left at 4+am! She said she was surprised I didn't make any noise. lolx.

I told her the last time I made noise was because it was a weekday after work and I was too full to drink any drinks, This time round, it was a weekend, I had my dinner hours ago and I wasn't tired.

When we left, Sharon went onto a cab with another friend of hers, without saying bye to us! lolx. Think she's already half drunk. Lennart who stays in Woodlands, offered to send me and drop of at my place before heading home. I appreciates that gentleman gesture. 

To end of, hope that 2011 will be a great year for all!


P.S: I've not left. I'm just outside your door. You will see me if you are willing to open your door.

1 comments (click to comment):

Anonymous said...

This blog seems to recieve a good ammount of visitors. How do you get traffic to it? It gives a nice individual spin on things. I guess having something real or substantial to talk about is the most important factor. XR2011K6