God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Year Wish for You

I've yet blog about my New Year Resolutions. But while I was in the toilet (pardon me), I was just thinking, like I always do (yeah, in the toilet), I have a New Year Wish for you (since your school is starting), that is:


Hope you will be able to do well in the new Semester
When I say well, I mean at least an A or B+ for each module ;)

To have motivations to start assignments and revision for exams earlier =x

To have good team mates for assignments

More good luck to come....

And more $$ for your "investments"

You know I will pray for you, I always will......

0 comments (click to comment):