God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

4th Dinner and Dance.

Time seems to pass so fast that I am going to attend my 4th D&D. The D&D committee last minute changed the theme from Black and Gold to some dunno what Fanciful, Flashy and Clashing Colours.

Like that how to win the best dressed? lolx.

I was already planning to wear sleeveless black blouse from FCUK with black tights and black heels, with strips of GOLD hair. Now with this change of theme.... must find other clothes to wear and I am left with only 2 days as D&D is on Friday with morning being the Staff Day.

If you are unaware, I have been nominated for the best dressed for the past 2 years!!! And in 2009, I was the Best Dressed Female!

I wonder if this year I will be nominated. lolx. We shall see....

Going to bed. Flu and fever bug is in me now..... zzzzz

0 comments (click to comment):