God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ending 2010 Lunar Year

Hopefully with the Lunar New Year coming. 2011 will be a better relationship/friendship year.

Out of nowhere, with minor issues or arguments, within a period of 1 week, I had some minor arguments with 2 people. But well, both of them had similar characters. I wondered if the fault lies with me or them. I wondered if I am becoming more short-tempered or because they are short-tempered in the first place.
Sigh.

Yet, another friend, who just "disappeared". Well, not a good month to end the year for me.

This reminds me of a Pri 4 boy who wrote in his handwriting book today.

He mentioned something like.....

xxx is my best friend. I didn't help him and he don't want to friend me anymore. I always see him and want to talk to him but he ignore him. I really want to be his friend or best friend again. I want to invite him to my house during chinese new year.

I can't remember the ending. But I can relate to his writing of being "ignored". Then my colleague asked: "It's not a good feeling being ignored ah?"

Yes, definitely it is not a good feeling and it sucks to the core

Especially when you value the friendship or relationship HELL ALOT....

But I guess, you will still be there if I ever needs your help. Will you?

0 comments (click to comment):